The EPMO manages a portfolio of the enterprise IT activities that have lifecycle costs in excess of $500,000*. Common characteristics of the IT activities that comprise this portfolio are that they all:
- Are technology related;
- Have known or estimated lifecycle costs in excess of $500,000;
- Support State services and/or operations; and
- Align with, and contribute to, the achievement of the State’s IT Strategic Goals as outlined in the IT Strategic Plan.
The EPMO tracks these IT activities in a database and reports on them:
- Annually to the Legislature as required by statute;
- Ad hoc as requested by the Governor's Office or Legislature; and
- Quarterly to the State’s project management community via the Project Information Exchange and our website.